IPay88 is a secure online payment service and solution which allows you to pay through credit card, debit card and Internet Banking (or E-Debit) & Electronic Wallet (E-Wallet). It is the same Online Payment Gateway System currently provided by many licensed Financial Institutions. For that reason, customers can be certain of iPay88's security. iPay88 also complies with PCI Data Security Standard and Malaysia Payment System Act. IPay88 is the most suitable payment option for Visa and Master Credit Cards from Malaysia or Singapore. IPay88 - Affiliate Banks Include:
- CIMB Clicks
- Alliance Bank
- Hong Leong Bank
- MEPS Affiliate Banks
- Web Cash
PayPal is a payment method for online purchases that allows users to send and receive money online. PayPal offers a fast, safe and easy method of payment without disclosing your credit card or other financial information to the merchant. If you are located out of Malaysia when making order and are using a non-Malaysian credit card to make payment, PayPal will be your most suitable payment method. You can also make payment via PayPal if you have balance in your account. To pay for an order in MYR currency, please ensure that your PayPal balances are in MYR currency.
How do I sign up for PayPal?You can sign up for a PayPal account by going to Create Paypal account.
Who do I contact if I have a problem with my PayPal account?Unfortunately, we are not in a position to assist with PayPal account problems. Please contact PayPal customer services.
When will my payment be deducted from my PayPal account?Payment will be deducted from your PayPal account immediately.
a. How to buyYou may purchase virtual gift vouchers in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) by selecting from the denominations available – RM50, RM100, RM150 and RM200. Please click here to purchase gift vouchers. ROYCE' Gift Vouchers have a validity period of 12 months from date of purchase. For assistance on gift voucher purchases, please call 03-5623 8997 or write to us at email@example.com
b. How to redeemYou can redeem on the checkout page when making your purchase. Your gift voucher amount will then be automatically applied and deducted as payment on your next order.
- If you would like to check your gift voucher balance or gift voucher code, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your order exceeds the value of the gift voucher, and you have existing store credit on your account, this will be automatically redeemed to cover the remaining balance.
- All remaining balances exceeding the value of your gift voucher or store credit must be paid by credit card or online banking.
- You can check your balance and full details of each credit and debit that you have made by logging into your account.
- Gift vouchers cannot be returned or exchanged for its equivalent cash value.
- The gift voucher validity period is 12 months from date of purchase.
- Please take note that you will have to pay any outstanding amount via one of the payment options above after your gift voucher amount deduction.