Shipping & Delivery
At ROYCE’ Malaysia, we aim to keep shipping as fuss-free as possible. All ROYCE’ Chocolates are delivered within Klang Valley via our own refrigerated trucks. We understand that getting your chocolates or cookies quickly is important to you, so we make every effort to process and deliver your orders as soon as we can.
Our delivery charges are RM16 per order for delivery areas within the Klang Valley (except Kuala Selangor, Sekinchan and Rawang). Outstation delivery to other locations outside of Klang Valley, i.e. Penang (island) and Johor Bahru is temporary halted. Please note that we only deliver to addresses in Malaysia, and that we do not ship internationally. From time to time, we may run Free Shipping delivery promotions. Please sign up for Email Alerts & Updates at the bottom of our page to receive the latest news and updates on promotions.
Delivery is currently available to the following areas: Klang Valley (except Kuala Selangor, Sekinchan and Rawang). We currently do not deliver outside of our coverage area. However, in some circumstances, we might be able to accommodate your request. Kindly write to email@example.com if you are interested in shipping to other areas within Malaysia not currently under coverage.
All chocolates will be delivered frozen (-10°C) using our own refrigerated trucks.
- All orders shall be processed and delivered to customers within 2-3 working days.
- Orders successfully received (with payment cleared) before 5.30pm on Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays), will be processed by our warehouse on the same working day.
- All other orders received (with payment cleared) after 5.30pm will be processed the next working day.
- Recipients will normally receive their order the next working day after an order is processed.
- Orders placed and received on weekends (Saturday or Sunday), will be processed the next working day (Monday).
- Our delivery hours are between 9am – 6pm (Monday-Friday), 9am – 1pm (Saturday) excluding Sundays and public holidays.
- To schedule your delivery in advance or on a specific date, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- While we strive to deliver within the time frame of 2-3 working days for standard orders, we are unable to guarantee specific delivery time slots. Please note that no compensation will be provided for not delivering within the preferred delivery time stipulated.
- Large orders or festive gift hampers may require between 3-5 working days to be processed and delivered, as delivery lead-time might be subject to stock availability. Multiple or large piece orders may also be subject to additional delivery charges. If this proves necessary, we promise to contact all customers prior to the dispatch of any goods.
If you wish to change any details regarding your order, kindly email email@example.com. Please note that any changes to your order (delivery address, gift message) must be made at the soonest within 2 hours after an order is placed to ensure that we have sufficient time to amend the order prior to preparation and delivery. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee to accept changes made to your order after that time, therefore we strongly urge you to please ensure that all the details of your recipient’s address are correct before you place your order. ROYCE’ Malaysia reserves the right to change any of the products to a similar value or category if a particular item is no longer in stock.
Please remember that it is important that you ensure that the recipient address you provide is accurate and that you give additional instructions to assist our delivery team, to locate difficult-to-find addresses, providing us with full contact details, including your contact telephone number, your email address and your recipient’s contact telephone number. Failure to provide this contact information may result in us not being able to resolve delivery issues in a timely fashion. In the event that our delivery team, may be unable to deliver your order due to (i) a problem with the address you provide (ii) the named recipient no longer living at the delivery address (iii) the named recipient not being in at the time of delivery, please note that we will only attempt one subsequent delivery and that this may not be possible on the date of the original delivery. ROYCE’ Malaysia reserves the right to charge an additional delivery fee if the delivery problem is due to a problem beyond our control. ROYCE’ Malaysia is not responsible for any additional costs incurred by the customer due to failed deliveries.
Where possible, our delivery team will attempt to obtain a signature from the intended recipient of the chocolates or cookies. In some circumstances, for example, when delivering to certain business addresses, hospitals, hotels or universities, we may not be able to deliver the order directly to the intended recipient. Please note that these circumstances are beyond our control. In this case, we will deliver to the reception area or post room and (where possible) obtain a signature from the receptionist (or equivalent). This signature will be our proof of delivery.
All purchases are insured against theft and accidental damage by us whilst in transit from ROYCE’ Malaysia to your shipping address. Once your order has been delivered and signed for at your specified address, it is no longer covered.